Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

I'm urinating every 1 to 2 hours and frequently pee myself

Customer Question

Customer: I'm urinating every 1 to 2 hours and frequently pee myself when I stand up to head for the bathroom. Also, this is not a daily thing, sometimes I can go days or weeks without peeing myself buy still do not go much less than 2-3 hours.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's not cloudy or bloody in fact mostly clear or very pale yellow.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya experienced General Physician attending you today.

Is frequent urination only your symptom? Do you have burning urination? re you a diabetic? Please tell me your age/sex/wt/ht? and if you have any other conditions like hypertension, heart disease etc? on what medications are you regularly?

You need to check for diabetes, check FBS, and get an ultrasound pelvis and abdomen done to see everything is normal. Get an urine culture and testing done to rule out urinary tract infection.

I’m glad I helped you today. If done for now, please leave a positive rating [Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today.

We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback.

You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Chaithanya" in the medicine or health categories.

If you have any medical questions in future, save this link to reach me.

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/

A little bonus from your side is highly appreciated!

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

I just wanted to know how are you doing? Can you rate the converstaion posiitvely [click on the 5th star], so that I'm compensated for the answer. Thanks for that!