How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 64051
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to stop smoking pcp

Customer Question

I want to stop smoking pcp
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Internist replied 1 year ago.

hi there,

i am online and will be happy to answer your questions.

thank for your patience

for how long you are smoking cigarettes and for how long you are doing Phencyclidine

do you do any other recreational drugs?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Internist replied 1 year ago.

please answer other part of questions also so i can give proper advice. thank you

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


I am a double board certified US doctor.

We can not direct you through drug withdrawal and addiction medicine problems as your doctor.

YOu need to find an internal medicine doctor with addiction medicine training.

Or, an addiction medicine specialist. This will typically be an internist or a psychiatrist.

There is no "how to" home treatment method to stop drug abuse.

It requires a complete program including:

a. your doctor

b. a psychologist or psychiatrist.

c. 12 steps and/or group counseling.

d. Prescribed medications in some cases.

Please click a positive rating for DR. Thomas.

Find me anytime for correct answers. I am available in medical daily by request.