Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

My name is ***** *****. And, my boyfriend,, is having

Customer Question

Customer: Hi! My name is ***** *****. And, my boyfriend, Ryan, is having problems removing a cockring His scrotum is swollen!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He has been trying for hours to remove it. I am not there with him. I am texting with him about the problem. He is swollen, still has some sensitivity, and, that is about it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 10 months ago.

Hello

that is an emergency, and can cause long term, permanent damge.

Get him to the ER

Right now.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Dr. Thomas got back to me quickly, and, told me what I thought; go to the ER! My boyfriend was well on his way! Thank you!!!-Amber

Hi

Please click a positive here on this answer page.

That is the only way I am paid by just answer.