Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

Im a 46 yr old female 200 lbs 5'7"... if i drank aprox 7

Customer Question

Customer: im a 46 yr old female 200 lbs 5'7"... if i drank aprox 7 shots of vodka on saturday. stopped at 4pm... how long will it take for me to pass an etg urine test
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Drug Testing Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Thank you for requesting me.

I am here daily by request, in medical.

Make sure you use a long request lock, and "for Dr. Thomas only" in the title.

While the official claim by the company is that detection is up to 80 hours or more in some cases, actual studies show the reliability to be from 25 to 50 hours.

You are therefore most likely safe some time on Monday.

Exactly what time is not possible to say.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

While some studies show longer detection times, it is not typically the 80 or more hours advertised.

Please click a positive rating. That is how we are paid.

See this abstract:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24773137

please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.