Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

My mri how do i attach jpeg
, i have my mri scan neck

Customer Question

Customer: my mri how do i attach jpeg
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have my mri scan for my neck and spine and need help seeing if there is anything wrong how do i attach it ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $34) to post your type of question to Medical Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes but how will i attach image
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok ive attached images i have had problems with my neck area and scapular both on my left side for 1 year, 4 things happened around that time last year
1, whiplash from rta
2,cyst formed on left armpit was lanced under g/a but i have feeling they done more than lance cyst
3,tried a pull up excercise and felt pain
4, had a molar tooth removed but dentist could not remove it properly and left bits in and it devoped dry sockeis there anything remarkable on the images ?
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 10 months ago.

Hello

What does your MRI report say

And what do your ordering doctors say?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
that is why i am on here i am in uk. my gp surgery have removed me from their practice and i have no gp the mri was done at a private clinic and have sent the report only to my gp so i have no access

Nothing really jumps out on these films, but these are only a few cuts.

A good laterally cervical spine is recommended.

Have shown this to a surgeon who has the same opinion.

I suggest that whiplash injuries can be subtle, and structural assessment is needed.

You need to get to an orthopedist for that, even if you have to go private.

Whiplash injury can start, then progress over years.

The correct physiotherapy prevents this.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
that lump on gland on left side in pic1 is nothing?

Nothing abnormal on pic one.

But, you still need the whole MRI evaluated by an orthopedist, in conjunction with physical exam.

even going private, a doctor would have to have ordered the MRI, and there would have had to be a radiologist that ordered it. And, you have a right to the radiology report, regardless of where it is.

please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

The lump on the back is normal fat.

Surgeon also sees no abnormal lump.

The fat lump can be a lipoma. Harmless.

Please click a positive rating.

See my add services offer.