Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Need help I guess. I'm 68 and am anorexia again and started

Customer Question

Need help I guess. I'm 68 and am anorexia again and started cutting. It's the only thing that makes me feel.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

What symptoms are you having at present? Have you had them before? What treatment and investigations were done? Please give a detailed history.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just don't feel real. I'm schizophrenic too. They had me on welbutrin but someone said it makes the schizo worse. Every time I want to hurt someone else I cut myself instead. I thought I had outgrown it,but it's back Don't feel real. Empty no soul. But I like the to see the blood and sometimes I feel the pain.but not often. I'm not suicidal. Tried that many times before and it never worked. Guns would make a mess and I'd still be alive but a vegetable.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm also bipolar borderline personality schzophoif affective disorder. They never have gotten it right. I started cutting at 7
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried to kill a kid when I was 4. Liked seeing him bleed. Now all my anger is inward. I was a psych nurse in the kids ward. I wanted to help them so they wouldn't have to feel like me. Masters in psych too. But can't fix myself
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Can you please enumerate all the medications that you are on.

Are you closely following up with a psychiatrist at the moment?

Please let me know.

Kindest regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Right now I'm just on Xanax. I was on welbutrin but I think it triggered a mania episode. I spent over 3000 on Xmas presents for people I don't even know. That and I take benadryl because I'm allergic to everything
Supposed to have intake on the 25th
They had me on ambilify,seroquel, adderall, compazine, ambien, because I stay awake for weeks but I'm out so self medicating with nyquil mixed with 151. I had Hep-C since 1970 but it was the one that was impossible to stop. European strain I think. Then they came out with solida which did stop it but it had already caused cirrhosis. I don't cry, love, or have any real human emotions. Lost 3 of my old puppies in four months. Them I care about. Don't like people and have never held down a job for longer than 3 months because I think they're talking about me and I go postal. Haven't hurt anyone in the last 25 years,. I did stay nursing and therapy for 3 years and then got Hodgkin's so was laid off. Only thing I was good at. Because I understood the kids. Been in and out of several I think7 or 8 mental hospital's. Been seeing a psych since I was 4. The doctors said I was like a schizophrenic but only boys were. And only boys were hyperactive and had add. My IQ is 186. So I'm not retarded. Just hate life and myself and people.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hated my foster mother. She said I was adopted, but they only changed my name. My real mom was doing life for killing her husband one of them probably more. My grandma was also in and out of mental hospital's my whole real family is dead. They had diabetes and heart problems. They all died before they were 71. All of them weighed over 300 I weigh 110
And have very low blood sugar. I also have the beginning of dementia which runs in our family too.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hi

the other experts have opted out.

What is your medical question?