Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

The skin on my penis is thining & i have two small dark

Customer Question

Customer: the skin on my penis is thining & i have two small dark spots that developed about a year ago. Is there any thing I can do to stenghten the skin? my name is ***** *****.Iam 62.Thank you
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My wife passed away 4 years ago & I started masterbating a lot. The two dark spots appeared about a year ago on my shaft & the skin was iretated.I stopped masterbating so much & the iratation went away but the two dark spots remained.The skin on my penis is so thin that the veins appear very close to the surface.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $34) to post your type of question to Medical Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 10 months ago.

This is Dr. David

at age 62, you could be having decline of your testosterone levels which can cause thin skinning of your penis.

you might need to eat more protein and vitamin C and collagen protein to help your skin heal.

would you like to upload a clear jpg photo of the dark spot on your penis? this cold be a benign mole or a hyperpigmented spot

here are instructions to upload a clear photo from a computer

type a word in the textbox and highlight it

then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg

this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert