khagihara
khagihara, Doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
20084961

I have had health issues since birt. Most immune or unknown

Customer Question

I have had health issues since birt. Most immune or unknown from 6 months to 17 I spent time on the theDore predispose inhaler then nebulizer with epinephrine an sufferen was on venntlator 4 times from asthma this was 1977-1993. I also had allergy testing responded posting to everything I had allergy shots 5 years with no improvement plus we found I was not developing any of my antibody to the immunization I just did a 5th try on measles and have no results. We moved from San bedding as heat and among kept me out of class the cool coastal area was great but another 2 year off weekly shots did not help I graduated and became I'm my own guarding and disagreement with health as this continously use of steroids u felt dangerous I went to national Jewish hospital in Denver after refusing certain tests and telling them the end of the week I was adult they did force the felt stress from parents and their obessive need to fix. Between age 16 and 21 I cut back doctored and prescriptions to theodure nebulizer and rescue inhaler. Inhaled steroids only. I got better had child at 21. At 4onths I had to quit work on strick be dress for pre ecamplsia. I lost 25 lbs in pregant y was in hospital due to hi blood pressure and protein at 32 weeks I had emergency cset due to seizures and crazy high pressure. Baby was in nice 9 weeks he came home. I started getting better baby was now sick apnea developmental issues unable to speak. By 25 I was health a nationally r a need competitive fencer losing over 100 lbs got divorce and baby was well at 6. I was only on theodure and inhaler when need got married 9/05 at 10/05 things were off but 2001-2005 I was healthy none of my normal issues. Rarely even took zytrec. In 10/05 I started turning red having issues train it got so bad went to urgent care to find a high pulse irregular beat. It got worse lots of doctors test eventually they thought nuerogical issue based on tests. After lot of time multiple sclerosis was diagnosed given Lyrica Copaxone helped but it did explain it all recently they added errythomoaldia may be cause why I turn red having issue with eyes temperature etc. Just yesterday I was getting ready 4 bed I work 3 hours later on floor stuck it a part hard move and I had move emergency button charging. So I had fallen face down laying in my own urine in horrible pain it took 4 hours b4 my caregiver got me. I broken glasses big swollen area I hit 2d I had 2 take extra med and check I rinsed a large blood clot from sinus use saline rinse plus added different rules so I get check on 2 times a day and plan in how I am monitor ed.
My question is there a disease or just something odd that a person immune system is just out of whack. I am sick of being sick but It seems like I am rare ok. I had good health for a few years and all the other time I am sick. Any ideas
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. I will review your statement and reply. Please read this preliminary answer and respond. Dr Frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hi. After reading your statement I realized that I cannot diagnose this as it is not neurological. I will request a change in category. Good luck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks the question is as short as I could do but the thing I don't understand is all of this related or seperate. I get alot of people unsure of how to handle the issue
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What category of I forgot along with Ms erthyomaligia they psoriactive arthritis and trigeminal heart arthomony.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Who would u recommend that I goto
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

I suggest you see your doctor and refer an immunologist to have your immune system checked.