Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I am experiencing severe night sweats and flashes along with

Customer Question

I am experiencing severe night sweats and flashes along with strange creepy crawling sensations along my back when lay onot my right side. ....this has started to become worse in recent weeks. I can experience the same sensation when in public or when I feel stressed. But, always and worse off my right side. Generally I feel weak and I'll after an episode, but only mild to moderate. I've done extensive research and found no correlating posts. Please, please help me . Give me a few clues to investigate. Also, refer me to anot actual human I can talk to. I thank you so very much for your time regarding said matter. ....name is matthew *** ....you can contact memail at **. ......oh, Im 34 male with no medical problems known. Ty
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 10 months ago.

This is Dr. David

I can talk to you on the phone if you accept additional phone consult services.

if you have excessive stress of anxiety symptoms, you could be suffering from excessive anxiety disorder which can cause many different types of symptoms.

hyperthyroidism or high thyroid hormone levels could be causing some of your symptoms. a simple blood test to check your TSH, T4 and T3 thyroid hormones can check for this.

are you willing to see a doctor to get a full physical and blood tests to check your health?

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com