Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I recently started having vibrations in my lower left

Customer Question

I recently started having vibrations in my lower left abdominal area. No pain just vibration every few minutes. In case this might have any relavance, about a week ago I was trying to put my shoes on in a standing, bent over position and our puppy tripped me and I felt a tear in my right hip. Not sure if it is related. Normal BM's but a little gurgling in my stomach as if I was hungry. A very stressful and loss of sleep week having to take care if my dad that has dimenture and I was wondering if that might have some relavance to it. My meds I take are Lipitor and Triamterine. Any thoughts?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thanks for the query,

This is likely associated with irritation of the local nerve. Most probably it will settle down on its own. But it is better to get yourself examined by your physician so that any trapped nerve , pelvic or abdominal pathology could be ruled out. If it does not settle down in couple of weeks you might need an ultrasound or scan of the abdomen and pelvic area along with some baseline blood tests to rule out trapped nerve or any other pathology. You can take multivitamins, eat good healthy food and keep yourself well hydrated.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Wish you good health.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.