Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I had a testicle removed in 2006 due to undescending, and

Customer Question

Hello ,
I had a testicle removed in 2006 due to undescending, and recently have noticed lowered sex drive and lowered performance . I recently became more sexually active due to a relationship so I didn't notice it before , but was just curious if having one testicle could be the reason for lowered sex drive , and not being able to sustain erection the whole time . Also I'm only 21 years old . I figured as a 21 year old male , I should have no problem at all !
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

With your history I would suggest that you consult a urologust. I think that you should have your testosterone level checked. It might be that you would benefit from testosterone replacement treatment. If low testosterone is the source of low libido and erectile performance then that is readily treated ..topical gel such as Androgel would be an example that may be of help....

I hope that this information is helpful for you Let me know if you have further questions or concerns. I will be happy to get back with you.If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD