Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I was just looking on hemorrhagic complex kidney cysts and

Customer Question

Customer: I was just looking for information on hemorrhagic complex kidney cysts and whether or not it could be a recurrence of a Neuroendrocrine tumor that I had in my pancreas
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had a neuroendrocrine tumor removed in 5/2014 since then no evidence of recurrence. ( spelled that wrong sorry) I had a CT for severe back pain and one of the issues that came up was a 1.1 cm cystic lesion with debris level most likely a hemorrhagic cyst in the meantime I developed a huge arterial clot in my illac artery that also invaded my popateal artery the last time I had a clot in the illac artery was when I had the neuroendrocrine tumor
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $34) to post your type of question to Medical Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I need to leave my house in like five minutes I can try when I return Thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 10 months ago.

Hello

The cyst has nothing to do with your tumor.

REpeated clotting can indicate tumor, and your doctors should rule this out.

Although there are many other reasons the popliteal can clot.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 10 months ago.

I don't think we can say for sure there is no correlation

Another modality of imaging may be needed to confirm

for example, an ultrasound that confirms it is nothing related to the tumor

I wouldn't rely on one scan to say for sure