Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

About 2 weeks ago, I felt this pinching pulling in my left

Customer Question

Customer: About 2 weeks ago, I felt this pinching pulling in my left groin. It felt like it came from a pain in my lower back that moved around to my groin. Is there any thing else in the left side to cause this pain or is it possibly coming from my back?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not really. It just comes at different times,very sudden, and is very uncomfortable. I have had a hysterectomy so suppose that rules all that out.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 11 months ago.

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Yes likely.

Nerve compression due to the lower spine arthritis or paraspinal spasm can cause this.

Since no other symptoms like constipation, blood in stool, urinary problem, this is not intestinal or kidney related problem.

Lower spine exercises, muscle relaxants like flexeril and ibuprofen should help.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/