Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

Should I go out into below freezing temperatures if I have

Customer Question

Should I go out into below freezing temperatures for work if I have asthma and am in the middle of antibiotic treatment for bronchitis?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

Hello Mary,

I'm Dr Chaithanya, experienced General Physician attending you today.

No I don't suggest going out in too much of cold if you have Asthma, and on the top if you have bronchitis. Let your antibiotic course get over, and after you are settled post antibiotic course for 2 to 3 days, take all the cautious measures and then go in cold temperatures.

I’m glad I helped you today. If done for now, please leave positive rating [Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today.

We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback.

You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Chaithanya" in the medicine or health categories.

If you have any medical questions in future, save this link to reach me.

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/

A little bonus from your side is highly appreciated!

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Hi Mary, Do you mind rating the answer positively [clcik on 5th star], only then I'm compensated for the answer :) Thanks for that.