Got a Medical Question? Ask a Doctor Online!
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.
These symptoms suggest you are allergic to the chemical commonly present in these fruits.
This can be determined by the food allergy panel.
Ripened fruits are more problematic due to the chemical changes.
You should see an allergy specialist soon. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/