Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I have been having pain in my mid/lower right abdomen since

Customer Question

Good morning, I have been having pain in my mid/lower right abdomen since about 9pm last night (about 12 hours now) it's a sharp pain that comes and goes but there is always a constant... Burning? Almost like indigestion but worse in the same area. It's tender to the touch. However, I am not running a fever at all. I just vomited for the first time about 10 minutes ago and feel like I'm very clammy. Do you think an appendicitis is still a possibility? Even with the lack of fever?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 11 months ago.

This is Dr. David

it could be appendicitis or diverticulosis or viral gastroenteritis causing your pain.

if you have appendicitis, the pain would usually develop and be severe and you would stop having bowel movements and you would not be able to eat. appendicitis usually causes pain which causes you to double over in pain.

best to go to the ER and see a doctor there and get an exam and CT scan and blood tests.

let me know if you have other questions.