Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

Rejuvie plankton - How do we determine the qualilty and

Customer Question

Customer: rejuvie plankton - How do we determine the qualilty and dosage of marine plankton? Pat
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Does marine plankton have any side effects?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $34) to post your type of question to Medical Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Thanks anyway.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for asking a question. Can you give more details about the issue you are facing? Are you taking supplements of Phyto plankton? or how are you related to this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cnsidering taking a planton supplement for arhtritus and high blood pressure.

It has become a recent trend that marketers portray their phytoplankton products as 100% naturally harvested etc. Clinical trials in US have proven no additional benefits, and American cancer society have recommended to be aware of the supplement as it contains cancer causing agents. So, I do not recommend you take that for cure of any diseases.

You can take Glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM combination supplement for arthritis and a Omega-3 fatty acid capsule that is good for over all health.

Hope I helped you today. If done for now, please leave positive rating [Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today.

We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback.

You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Chaithanya" in the medicine or health categories.

If you have any medical questions in future, save this link to reach me.

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/

A little bonus from your side is highly appreciated!

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Hi, Do you mind rating the answer positively [clcik on 5th star], only then I'm compensated for the answer :) Thanks for that.