Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ASPIRATION PNEUMONIA TURNS VIRULENT AND

Customer Question

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ASPIRATION PNEUMONIA TURNS VIRULENT AND YOU DON'T TREAT IT. WILL YOU DIE? I SO HOW FAST?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

Hello from just answer,

It is not that every aspiration can cause pneumonia, and every aspiration pneumonia need not be virulent. Only if there is infection, it can cause symptoms. The symptoms are same like other pneumonia, and they include chest pain, breathlessness, fatigue, wheezing etc. You do not die and it is rarest.

Hope I helped you today. If done for now, please leave positive rating [Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today.

We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback.

You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Chaithanya" in the medicine or health categories.

If you have any medical questions in future, save this link to reach me.

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/

A little bonus from your side is highly appreciated!

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Any questions please ask, or can I request you to accept the answer with positive rating, nly then, I'm little compensated from just answer.

Please click on the 5th star [positive rating], only after which I'm compensated for the answer. I appreciate it. Thanks.