Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am a 45 yr old female who has suffered with chronic pain

Customer Question

I am a 45 yr old female who has suffered with chronic pain for 4 yrs now.I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus,Fibromialgia, neuropathy, and suffer from severe Anxiety attacks. I have had 13 surgerys. I also suffer with Migraine headaches .I also have siatic nerve problems in my right side.And suffer with chronic back pain due to a ruptured disc . Idk if you can help me I sure hope so .I also broke my left knee bone 14 dys ago and am having pain with it.I have 3 sons: ages 9,16,and 20.My quality of life isnt so good right now. My marrage of 21 yrs is almost ended.My estranged husband is a Alciholic and is verbally , mentally, and at times physically abusive, I am on the verge of a breakdown along with all of my other physical problems. Do you think you could pkease help me ? At least to where I can get out of bed without terrible pain and I want my life back . Im just alive Im not living a managable life.Please help me get my life back.Thank You for your time. Sincerely, ***** ***** Gardner
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 11 months ago.

This is Dr. David

we are online doctors here willing to answer medical questions and help in any way we can

but we can't give prescriptions for medications

we can help advise you to see pain management doctors and orthopedic doctors if you broke your left knee bone. was it the patella bone or fibula?

have you seen a doctor to get a knee xray and pain medications?