Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Istheir a doctor in essex union bergen or passaic county

Customer Question

istheir a doctor in essex union bergen or passaic county that I can see who can examine me reveiw my history and treat me on a monthly basis who takes amerigroup nj medicaid and treat me with emphathy and if not what kind of insurance should i have or reasonable cash sharge.i need a pcp or pain management doctor
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

What state are you in?

How far can you travel for care?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.