Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I have right chest pain that go away when I take

Customer Question

I have right chest pain that go away when I take Ibuprofen.when I take deep breaths I hear popping noise. when I go to sleep and wake no pain in my chest. When I work out as in running which I do a lot it hurts.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 11 months ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

With these symptoms you need to see your doctor to rule out any heart or lung disease causing your symptoms. The way you have described your symptoms your doctor will also consider constochondritis to be a possibility. Please read more about this condition below:

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/costochondritis/basics/definition/con-20024454

Take care.

Please accept the answer by clicking five stars.

Take care.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Any solution ?

Dear customer,

The solution to your present symptoms is to first of all see your doctor and rule out underlying heart and lung disorders. Then if costochondritis is diagnosed by your doctor you need to realize that this condition improve on its own, and will gradually resolve. You need to continue taking Ibuprofen as and when required to decrease the pain. Also your doctor will teach you stretching exercises for the chest muscles which may be helpful.

Take care.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Okay thank you

Dear customer,

You are welcome.

Please do not forget to accept the answer by clicking five stars.

Thanks.