Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

This question is Bridget only: (please do NOT answer if you

Customer Question

This question is for doctor Bridget only: (please do NOT answer if you are not her)Hi doctor. May you please find different products on Amazon that are somewhat similar to the two combinations of herbs you have researched for me (one was for anxiety, concentration and the other for testosterone)?They dont have to be that similar. Just as many options as possible please. And from Amazon.com only. The 2 day shipping makes the whole difference hehe
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Dr. Bridget does not seem to be online during the holiday and I see you have been waiting for quite some time.

Perhaps I can be of some service??

Let me know what would work out best for you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
god..... You always do this. This just prolongs the time so she can see I messaged her. Please opt out asap

Will do.

I hope you had a fun holiday.

Have a good weekend.