Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I am senthil .i had evening temp 98.6 with tieredness last 4

Customer Question

Customer: i am senthil .i had evening temp 98.6 with tieredness for the last 4 months .did all the test crp esr abdomen scan all normal . only urine micro albumin is little higher and in ct scan they have said cystic shwannoma in chest area and said nothing to worry . Advised me to stop statin which i was taking for 2 years . now the head ache and mild fever is gone . but still body warmth feel and fatgue continues. the body temp fluctuates around 98.4 .pls advise
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: last few months i am having warmth feel in palms and forearms and tiredness . but the temp is only 98.4. not feeling active no sleep in the night hence taking nexito plus
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to OB GYN Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 11 months ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

Can you list the different blood tests that were done?

I have not heard back from the request for additional information.

There are a number of conditions that should be considered in this situation.

It would be appropriate to consider various chronic infections that may not have specific symptoms, such as chronic cholecystitis, tuberculosis, endocarditis, or osteomyelitis. It would be correct to look for various inflammatory diseases, and the ESR and CRP are tests that are non-specific measures of inflammation. Other common conditions to consider would be various metabolic conditions, such as thyroid disease.

It is possible that the blood tests that were done would have considered some of these conditions, so it is appropriate to first review which test have already been done, which is why I asked for that information.

If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.