Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Dr Hasan, are you online.

Customer Question

Dr Hasan, are you online.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. Yes

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How are you doing... I messaged you for my wife , she ate dinner home made but at a friend place last night and since then she said that her stomach is heavy ...and then in the night she was complaining of burning under breast bone so she took gaviscon and felt her thoat is paining and felt that she might had fever so she also took panadol.This morning or after noon she is complaining of having moderate pain in the abdomen .. Sometime upper and some times. Lower ..she is saying thats like labor pain sort off and much in lower region ... Means the pain is changing location ... As that she isntelling she cant pin point but its contracting pAin... She had one bowel moment in the after noon which was normal...minor feeling of nasuea ...no fever...Please advise.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. This sounds like acid reflux and an infection as well. If you are getting worried about IBS or anything else, I reassure you that it's not like that. The changing pain is due to intestinal spasms. She should take panadol thrice daily, omeprazole 20 mg once daily and buscopan thrice daily (if you have it or you can get it from your doctor). There is nothing else required at this stage. I wish your wife good luck and that she gets well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does this infection cause this much of pain...and can i say this is food posioning.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Yes you can say this a mild form of food poisoning.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok i just came back from GP and he prescribed ciproflaxcin 500 mg two times a day , omeraprazole twice , motilum and he gave her an injection of scopinol ...secondly he also prescibed scopinol tablets.What do you recommend.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

I agree with the given treatment and except antibiotics I recommended the same. Yes ask her to take these medicines and she is going to be alright soon. Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks alot and its so good to hear from you after a long time ...:)
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

You are most welcome dear :), I wish her good luck and that she gets well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.