Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Pain in the tip of the penis.
, There are no visible

Customer Question

Customer: Pain in the tip of the penis.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: There are no visible signs of any problem. Just the burning pain. I tried bathing in a solution of Epsom salt and water, which helped somewhat, but the pain is back, a dull but very real pain.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $34) to post your type of question to Medical Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 11 months ago.

Do you have pain during the urination? Is the urine clouded? Do you want to urinate frequently? Do you feel like you don't empty your bladder? Any other symptoms? How old are you? Are you aware of anything which might have brought this on? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications? Any family medical history?