Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

My name is ***** *****, any you can probably define exactly

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****, any you can probably define for me exactly what are my issues. First, I had a bad experience with medical mesh, with it constricting my spermatic cord. Second, an emergency doctor crushed some urological stuff. Third, a doctor did not do a good remodel of the prior damage, and fourth, sex is simply now, at best, ***** ***** painful, or just all out screaming, writhing painful for a protracted 3 or 4 hours, with pain not subsiding for days afterward. I am 58, so small town docs think I need not worry about sex, or that I am seeking unnecessary pain meds. Twice widowed, but I have met someone who is a patient and understanding woman. I have the mental need to be whole man again - can a teaching hospital get me an expert for male stuff?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The details are sad for Reno Nevada medicine. The emergency doctor crushed 96% of a testicle, and that debris did not show up until about seven weeks - testicle swelled and then kind of turned itself inside out, leaving tender debris in scrotum. On the other side, the doc put surgical mesh to strangle the spermatic cord; had to get to another town to get that loosened and removed, only now I shed mesh debris to the outside of my body like boils. Then another doctor removed a large hematoma and chopped up my vas deferens up high in my abdomen. So now I think I am feeling pressure but I am told by nurses that I am feeling a retrograde ejaculation into my bladder, only I already have erosion/ migration problems with my bladder. I think I hit the high points, though I could write a lot more though people do not listen in Reno.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $34) to post your type of question to Medical Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Real Doctors, as in a MD or specialist or half docs who are nurses with eight month rush courses?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 11 months ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

It is indeed painful to read your history. However please don't lose faith in doctors, and please consult another urologist preferably at a teaching hospital, and with a team of doctors including a sex therapist, you will hopefully find relief and your symptoms will decrease.

Take care.

Please reply if you need any clarification or have any further questions.