Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Dears, My aunt is 80 years old and she is visitor in

Customer Question

Hi dears,
My aunt is 80 years old and she is visitor in canada....she has history of long cancer and she has only right side of it, then she got metastasis on her kidney and they to moved one too, now becouse she had some problem we got an oultrasound of her and blood test ant it showed she got some in her liver...her Tommy is full of foulids and her oncolohist did not let us to fly to back home and he asked for a biopsy of her liver...we don't know what we have to do and we are able to pay all her expenses...can you please guide us about this issue?
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can you please cancel my request?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr Chaithanya, attending you today.

The question is already posted to medical experts, do you want me continue answeing or you want me send an additional service for phone call. Let me know. Thanks.