Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

Doctor,It feels like something in my thoart just about every

Customer Question

Doctor,It feels like something in my thoart just about every day. About ten years ago, the same thing happened. Dr. went in with camera,said it was prabably stress.This time it's been going on for about two months. It gets scary.l' not a doctor, but I think it has something to do with the uvula or eppiglottis. I don't know,but my question is there any chance you can stop breathing and I'm going Roanoke tomorrow and will try to see a ENT.Would you know any ENT places with same day appointments. I thank you for your time and input on this matter. Thanks, ***** *****
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 11 months ago.

This is Dr. David

you will not stop breathing

if you have excessive anxiety, this can cause you to have a lump in your throat or tight throat sensation.

excessive anxiety can also make you worried about things like stopping breathing.

if you have excessive anxiety, you might need treatment to help calm down your anxiety symptoms.

you have to contact the ENT doctors. I do not have their scheduleds.

Carilion Clinic Otolaryngology *****#300, Roanoke, VA 24016 Phone(###) ###-####/p>

LewisGale Physicians Ear, Nose, and Throat ***** Suite 1 Blacksburg, VA 24060(###) ###-####/p>

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for all your advice Dr. David

you are welcome

please leave positive feedback below if done

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com