Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Is it possible to get an emergency reflll ... i need it

Customer Question

is it possible to get an emergency reflll for Viagra... i need it today and my doctor who originally prescribed it wont be back into the office until tuesday. i only need a couple (2-4) 100 mg tablets. I've been taking it for years with no health effects. Can you giveme an e prescription that i can take to a local pharmacy and get the pills today. Let me know Thanks I will wait for a response. Valentino
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 12 months ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience.

There are online places that can help. Here is some information on where you can go to get your medications:

The only way to accomplishing this goal that I know of is to use a telemedicine service. By using this type of service, you will get a phone call from a doctor who has a license in the state in which you legally reside.

There are certain medications that cannot be prescribed via telemedicine. The most obvious are narcotics and psychotropics. The best sites that I know of to provide the possibility of obtaining prescriptions without a doctors’ visit is :

http://www.consultadr.com/

http://www.edrugstore.md/

http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/

http://buydrug247.com/

drugstore.com

rxdirect.com

I wish I could help you but it is illegal for me, personally, to prescribe any medication online. Giving an Rx requires that a doctor/patient relationship be formed with a face to face meeting and the need for medication -- be it an antibiotic, viagra or strong pain pills -- be documented in the medial record.

If I was to call in an Rx for you I would lose my medical license and, quite possibly, go to jail.

It this doesn't work for you the the next best thing you can do is try to get your regular doctor to understand your needs and give you the medicine you require. Another option, of course, would be to go to ER. However, I can understand how difficult this would be for you given your current situation.

Does this make sense to you?

Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
ok.. i thought that might be the case.. than you for your professional answer.

My pleasure.

Have a good evening.

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS