Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I have severe fibromyalgia & have been taking Lyrica years

Customer Question

I have severe fibromyalgia & have been taking Lyrica for several years now...I looked on my script bottle and the last refill was 11/12/15 with 2refills...I called & was told the script was over 6 months & couldn't be filled. 1st of all the script can't be that old,because as bad as my fibromyalgia is & also have seizures, I would Never miss a refill...Doctor not in on Sat. my pharmacy closes at 12 noon & I Do Not know what 2 do....please help..any suggestions would be appreciated!
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

One option is that you could try contacting an urgent care clinic or try going to the ER to have your problem sorted out.

We on here would have loved to help you out but online prescriptions are not valid which is the reason why you would have to contact some doctor in-person for them to get you a script.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options when you are done asking.

Kindest regards