Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

I have pain after I go poop or pee, it comes and goes but

Customer Question

Customer: I have pain after I go poop or pee, it comes and goes but the pain gets so bad that I have to take 1/2 a hydro to take it away, and sometimes it last a day or two coming and going. I got checked for kidney stones but they didnt see any, Its been going on for several months now.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: lower abdomin pain on right had side, going to back sometimes, it happens usually after I poop or pee it comes on and hurts, one time it made me want to throw up, I take 1/2 a hydro pain goes away but next Day I pee or poop it comes back, not all the time though, I do not see blood in stool or in urine, and I am not constipated, could I be dehydrated causing spasms.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $34) to post your type of question to Medical Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes\
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 12 months ago.

Hello

This can be a colon problem .

It can also be an ovarian problem if you are female, you did not indicate.

It can be a bad appendix.

Other inflammatory bowel disorder.

It is not normal, you need an immediate exam and testing.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.