DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

Every time I try to eat, i take a few bites and then get

Customer Question

Every time I try to eat, i take a few bites and then get sick to my stomach. Not throwing up just sick.
This has been going on for a couple weeks.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

how long has this been going on for?

Any diarrhea etc?

Any other symptoms?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is typical of

stomach obstruction: gastric outlet obstruction

Stomach ulcer

Gastritis

Esophageal stricture.

You need to see your doctor and possibly a GI doctor.

Your doctor should order gastric motility studies.

Since this has been going on for a couple of weeks, you could easily have an acid base imbalance.

I suggest that you do not wait to have this evaluated and have that done initially now, even if in the ER.

They can arrange follow up with the correct doctors.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.