How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 64051
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have tried to contact before can I get a simple antibodic

Customer Question

I have tried to contact before can I get a simple antibodic
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


what is your medical question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had sore on my for to long I am good health only a thyroid pill my doctor has give me retina not working will close sore
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

I am still not sure what you are asking.

I do not do phone calls.

Are you asking what to do about the sore?

It needs to be cultured for the lab.

It might have MRSA, or just staph.

Mupiricin is the indicated cream.

It is prescription.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Please click a positive rating.

Come back as needed.