Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

My name is ***** ***** and I have what I would say is a

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and I have what I would say is a "nipple pimple"
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just noticed yesterday that I had this pimple. It was "sensitive about 3 days prior.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $34) to post your type of question to Medical Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: ok
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 12 months ago.

Hello

Please attach a picture.

If it is a pimple, it is not a problem unless it becomes infection.

Hot compresses should be done for now.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.