Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I have a terrible burn ng sensation in my penis and burn bad

Customer Question

I have a terrible burn ng sensation in my penis and burn bad when I go through the bathroom , I'm 63 three years old haven't had sex in over a year, I have hep c from past drug use but haven't US d drugs for sometime now also j have copd , when I urinated its a very little and do I every ten to fifteen min.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 12 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

It is possible that you have a simple urinary tract infection, bladder infection etc.

Given what you have posted it is highly unlikely that this is any sort of STD.

It is important that you do not ignore these symptoms or try to treat it at home on your own.

Call your doctor and get in for an examination and urine test tomorrow morning.

Does this make sense to you?

Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS