Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I experienced a slight pain when I urinate. I could feel the

Customer Question

I experienced a slight pain when I urinate. I could feel the slight pain when the urine is travelling along the tract/tube and comes out of the penis hole. Am I suffering from urinatory tract infections or something else ?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

how old are you?

do you drink alcohol or caffeine? these can cause slight pain and irritation when you urinate

is your urine clear or cloudy? cloudy can be a sign of a urinary tract infection.

have you had a urinary tract infection before? men don't tend to get urinary tract infections as often as women do.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My urine has been normal day to day and the output varies on what I consumed. How should I fix this problem and what is your medical advise regarding the urinary tract infection ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My skin has aged slightly but it doesn't show serious wear and tear. The surface is very smooth, soft, bright and elastic. I would consider it very good.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

I asked if you are drinking alcohol or caffeine.

if you are, you need to stop and then I bet the urination will not burn anymore.

I asked if your urine was cloudy.

the only way you know if you have a urinary tract infection is to get your urine checked by a doctor with a urinalysis to check for infection.

there are over the counter kits which can check your urine for infection as well.