Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Intensivist
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM.Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887

I received DiazPam from this 24'hr bootleg pharmacy how can

Customer Question

Hey I received DiazPam from this 24'hr bootleg pharmacy how can I recognize if there real and don't say the letters MAtch cause I've seen fakes before made w some sort of machine
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, there is no way for you to tell whether the diazepam is real or not short of getting it tested at a lab. Drugs which are acquired from a bootleg pharmacy are NOT reputable and can contain ingredients which are harmful to your health. It would be wise not to take this diazepam. You will find numerous claims on how to confirm whether the diazepam you have gotten is real or not, on the internet however none of them will definitely prove it. Short of lab testing there is actually no way to prove this fact.

As you already said, the letters can be faked easily as well as the color of the pills along with any physical characteristics. So it would be best to avoid taking any drug acquired from the bootleg pharmacy altogether.

I hope I have been helpful and this answers your query. Please remember to assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me for my time. You are free to ask follow-up questions thereafter at no charge although any bonuses would be appreciated. Please allow up to 24 hours for a follow-up response if I am signed off.

If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with the answer, I would appreciate knowing why so that I can try to clear up any misunderstanding that may have taken place and still earn a positive rating from you. Finally, you may request me in the future by beginning the question with "THIS IS FOR Dr. Muneeb Ali".

Thank you for using Just Answer.

If done for now, Please leave a POSITIVE rating as until you do, i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow up questions after the rating as well.