khagihara
khagihara, Doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
20084961

This is embarrassing.... I am a female in my early 20's and

Customer Question

This is embarrassing....
I am a female in my early 20's and decided to try masturbating with jacuzzi jets. I only thought to read about the risks after doing so. A few minutes after I started, my upper abdomen constricted and I proceeded to experience abdominal pain and shortness of breath. I immediately stopped, stood up, and then felt fine in a few minutes and decided to finish masturbating. I was reading about pneumonperitoneum potentially being caused by masturbating with jacuzzi jets and accidentally forcing air into the vagina. Do my symtoms mean this occurred and should I be concerned? I feel fine now although my abdomen is slightly tender at the top, which could be due to all the crunches I did yesterday.
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

I don't think it was due to pneumoperitoneum. It seems that it was due to muscle cramps of the upper abdomen with masturbation and the shortness of breath could have been due to panic attack because of the muscle cramps. You don't need to worry about it. Reassured.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Sorry for the awkward question!
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome.