DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

Can i buy temasepam 15 mg without doctor prescription? if so

Customer Question

can i buy temasepam 15 mg without doctor prescription? if so what pharmacy?
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

No

Attempting that in the US is illegal.

A technical felony in fact.

In addition, it is dangerous.

Any pharmacy selling a dangerous, addicting and controlled substance without legitamate pharmacy and prescription protocols is likely to give you a fake drug.

Talk to your doctor.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.