Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I been having lots of issue with my stomach sense I had my

Customer Question

Hello, i been having lots of issue with my stomach sense I had my baby. It's been 4months now. I had a C section. Story short. My whole stomach got infectded was in the hospital for 12 days with antibiotics. After went home back to normal. Then I started the pain on my stomach again. It back to being dark around my belly an hard. Like I have a big Ball inside. Went to get an ultrasound, now I'm being told that I have a hernia and lots of fluids/ infection all around my stomach. Shouldn't I be seen for this?? The doctors her in the Uk. Really don't push anything. I'm in lots of pain can't walk right or eat cough... Etc. Any advice?
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Let me make your story clear. You had a baby with c-section 4 months ago. Then you have infection because of the c-section. Is this correct? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? fever? abdominal pain? odorous vaginal discharge? Any other symptoms? Any medical problems. Any other surgeries? Any medications? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
4months ago. I also did get sterilised. Yes, after my surgery / CSection my whole stomach got infectded. My scar is fine. It's something with my stomach. It's very hard and dark around my belly. Almost like bruised. I'm 5'2 an I weigh about 185 pounds prior to pregnancy I was 160, I was told when I had my C-section that my bladder was stuck to my previous c-section scar, I have severe pain when I do any form of activity, an me an my partner no longer have sex as I am in to much pain, I had a ultrasound on Saturday and I was informed that I have a hernia and that my stomach is very infected, Lately I've been getting a vaginal odorous. No discharge. I've had a total of 3 C Sections. Any advice?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm having lots of headache ... Very painful.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just wondering is anyone going to respond to me? Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you asking to contact me?
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Since you have hernia and infection, you need to have intravenous antibiotics first. Then you need to have the hernia fixed with surgery when the infection is subsided.