Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I am in need of a Dr that can prescribe me suboxone online..

Customer Question

I am in need of a Dr that can prescribe me suboxone online.. I am imbetween Doctors as my previous Dr would only prescribe 16mg, i have been in withdrawal the whole time i was with the Dr. I need immediate help as im about to be in serious withdrawal
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

I am sorry that you are having serious withdrawal.

It is illegal for a doctor to prescribe Suboxone based solely on an internet assessment. We can only provide information in response to questions.

If you are having significant withdrawal and your current doctor is not managing the withdrawal adequately, then it may be necessary to be seen in an Emergency Room.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Emergency Rooms will not prescribe Suboxone, they give you Benzodiazepines and clonidine.. Im already on Benzos and take clonidine for ADHD

The Emergency Room can still address the withdrawal. Regardless of the care provided in the ER, it is still illegal for a doctor to prescribe Suboxone based solely on an internet assessment.

If there is any information that we can provide that would be helpful, please let me know.