Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Fox and I am looking up my test results related to 1% IMM

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Fox and I am looking up my test results related to 1% IMM Gram. Not sure what this means?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I got to looking at my lab results after I had a renal doppler completed on my kidneys.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $34) to post your type of question to Medical Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes. I will wait.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
suggestive of renal parenchymal disease.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to know what is parenchymal disease? and what does the 1% IMM GRAMM mean? are these related? and what can I expect with this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HERE IS THE FIRST RESULT OF KIDNEY IN 2009
ULTRASOUND OF THE KIDNEYS: CT imaging of of 09/30/2009 is correlated. Kidneys are normal in size and position with the left kidney measuring approximately 11.0 x 5.0 x 4.3 cm. The right kidney measures approximately 11.6 x 4.9 x 4.6 cm in dimensions with an anechoic 3.2 cm cyst along the inferior pole. Kidneys are otherwise normal and appearance without evidence of hydronephrosis, mass or additional cyst. Color-flow appears uniform bilaterally. IMPRESSION: 3.2 cm right renal cy. Nov 2015 results of renal doppler: RENAL SONOGRAM : Clinical Information: dorsalgia The right kidney is normal in position. There is a septated cyst in the lower pole measuring 5.7 x 4.2 x 3.9 cm. The septations are thin with no definite blood flow. There is no definite solid elements. The lesion was present on the old exam of 10/16/2009 and measured 3.2 cm at that time. Due to the septations, further evaluation with contrast-enhanced renal protocol CT is recommended. There is no hydronephrosis. The right kidney measures 12.4 x 7.2 x 7.3 cm. The interlobar artery resistive index measures 74 percent which is above normal, and is suggestive of renal parenchymal disease. The left kidney is normal in position and contour with no focal lesion or hydronephrosis. The left kidney measures 10.9 x 5.8 x 5.9 cm. The interlobar artery resistive index measures 74 percent which is above normal, and is suggestive of renal parenchymal disease.
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only Mede taken are strained 100 mg and gabapentin 600 mg both once daily . No high blood pressure or diabetes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Depression med setraline

Parenchymal disease means that the tissue (meat) of your kidney shows damage. It is non-specific term.

If you have not had a revaluation of your kidneys done since 2009, it is probably time to do so.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS