tazechip
tazechip,
Experience:  dasdasd
18722459

I have been having testicular pain on and off past 8 years.

Customer Question

Hi There
I have been having testicular pain on and off for the past 8 years. I have a high libido and a type of sex addict and this pain started when I started visiting prostitutes and sleeping around on and off for the past 8 years. I always used protection. On each visit I picked up like what I think you call epididimytis or orchitis and a dull pain and discomfort going from the right to the left testicle lasting for weeks despite using a condom and even despite the women sometimes only performing hand jobs on me. Each time various sti tests were performed which were negative and I used antibiotics and anti inflamatories and then the pain cleared up after about 2 months each time. The urologist also put me on trepiline 25mg and tramacet to try and relieve the symptoms and lower my libido which doesn't completely help. My last prostitute experience I had was 10 weeks ago. Before going to this prostitute everything was fine - no pain in the testicles. After seeing this prostitute despite not even having any sex with her, only hand job stuff, the pain comes back in the testicles. I once again go on antibiotics and antiinflamatories which don't really work and to this day I still have a dull pain and discomfort that comes and goes from the right to the left testicle. I am still on trepiline 25mg, arcoxia 120mg and tramacet. Been on trepiline for about 2 years. Went to the urologist yesterday and he said there was nothing wrong. The ultrasound was normal, no infection and no tumors. The urine was also clear. What do you think? Can any of this testicular pain be sexually related from all the prostitutes I visited? I won't visit one again. They are bad news. Can testicular pain be psychological, in other words pain with no cause? Could the dull pain be neurological? Would Gabapentin (Neurontin) be an option together with the trepiline 25mg and what dosage would I go on? The side effects of Neurontin sound pretty hectic. Please give me your comments and thoughts??
Category: Medical
Expert:  tazechip replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Was your prostate gland ever checked?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Prostate gland is fine.
Expert:  tazechip replied 1 year ago.

Sorry but fine in what sense?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My urologist said there is no sign of prostatitis or any infection of the prostate. As I am aware it would show in the urine. The urine was clear.
Expert:  tazechip replied 1 year ago.

OK but have you had a digital--finger in the rectum--prostate exam?

And what does the urologist think the problem is?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, not recently. I had that done by a GP about a year ago. He said it was ok. Urologist says there is nothing wrong. That's why I am asking you. Could this be neurological or psychological?
Expert:  tazechip replied 1 year ago.

Psychological--perhaps

But another possibility would be referred pain from a pinched nerve in your lumbar spine so I would get an MRI of your lumbar spine to check for that.'

And there could be a disk problem there even if you have no problem with back pain