Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM. Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887

My stomach is making a very loud noises and I feel kind of

Customer Question

Hi! My stomach is making a very loud noises and I feel kind of nauseous. I do feel hungry I haven't ate very much cause of feeling nauseous
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 1 year ago.

Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can i ask if you have any pain in the stomach or chest? Any burning? Any other medical conditions or any medications that you might be on?

This is an information request, not an answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nope. I drank some grape juice earlier and that's when it all started. Kinda feels like I will be having diarrhea but when I use the bathroom it just pass gas.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello?

Thank you for the additional information,

Well it sounds like that you could have food poisoining and its possible that you could start to vomit or even develop diarrhea. the good news is that this usually only lasts for 24 hours at the maximum and during this time you can take lots of fluids in order to stay hydrated as well as drink a large amount of electrolyte rich fluids.

Next it's possible that you could have increased acidity in the stomach, or even gastritis which is an inflammation of the lining of the stomach. Its possible that gastritis was pre existing and flared up on drinking the grape juice. Another possibility is that you could have acid peptic disease which can cause the increased gas, burning and feeling of nausea. In most of these cases, taking OTC antacids can be helpful such as peptobismol or even a drug like prilosec which should bring rapid relief from these symptoms.

I would suggest you try the OTC prilosec or pepto-bismol and see if that helps, if the nausea worsens at any time, you can try OTC dramamine or even any other antiemetic which can help control the nausea. If the symptoms worsen at any time then you might have to see your doctor but for now i think this should help.

I hope I have been helpful and this answers your query. Please remember to assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me for my time. You are free to ask follow-up questions thereafter at no charge although any bonuses would be appreciated. Please allow up to 24 hours for a follow-up response if I am signed off.

If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with the answer, I would appreciate knowing why so that I can try to clear up any misunderstanding that may have taken place and still earn a positive rating from you. Finally, you may request me in the future by beginning the question with "THIS IS FOR Dr. Muneeb Ali".

Thank you for using Just Answer.

Do you have anymore questions? If you are done for now, please leave a POSITIVE feedback rating as until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow up questions even after the rating