Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

Having had two bladder "tacks" several years ago and after

Customer Question

Having had two bladder "tacks" several years ago and after gaining about 100 pounds since, my bladder has not been leaking at all. On Oct. 12, I had a piece of cartilage removed from L4-5 which was pinching a nerve which caused severe leg pain. Upon awakening after surgery and getting up to go to the bathroom, I had a little urinary leaking but thought nothing of it. However, since then I have had to wear pads as just about as I feel the need to void, I begin leaking all the way to the bathroom. My neurosurgeon feels this is not related to the surgery. I am 69 years old and this problem is getting old. What to do and whom to see?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Dr Chaithanya, attending you today

As the problem has begun from the time of surgery, it is definitely related to surgery

But a Urologist or Uro surgeon can help you sort out what exactly is wrong

Hope the information helps!

Request you to click on positive rating, only then I'm compensated here.

Thank you.

Hi, How are you doing? Don't forget to rate the answer positively. Only then I get my little compensation from just answer. Good day!