Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Need Norco or hydrocodone back pain

Customer Question

Need Norco or hydrocodone for acute back pain
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking whether you can obtain a prescription through this site?

Or are you asking for other information? If so, could you clarify what information would be helpful?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I obtain a prescription through this sight?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had on going back pain for years since I had a slip and fall. When our factory closed lost all insurance. The pain radiates across back and feels like a knife is being stabbed in my back.

It is a violation of federal law to obtain a prescription for any controlled substance over the internet. The only legal method for obtaining a prescription is to be personally seen by a physician. Once a physician has done an initial evaluation, it is not necessary to perform a new evaluation with each refill, although re-evaluations should be done on a regular basis. But the only physician that can prescribe hydrocodone without seeing you is a physician that has previously seen you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This was a waste of time and money!! Why even put your self out there if you are not here to help!!! A pure scam!!

We are here to offer assistance that is legal, such as information as answer to questions.

If there is any information that would be helpful, please let me know. However, if there is no question that we can address, you can contact customer service to address the financial issues, including a refund.