How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A have a new pain right in my navel. There is also a very

Customer Question

A have a new pain right in my navel. There is also a very slight, yet new, feeling like a slight bulge at the top.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 1 year ago.


Im sorry to hear about your symptoms but i would like to ask a few questions in order to help you in a better way. Does the bulge reduce in size when you press down on it? Any other symptoms like nausea, vomiting or diarrhea or even constipation? Does the pain radiate to any other site? Any other medical conditions that you might have?

This is an Information request ONLY, Not an answer!