Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

The man I see has gh blood pressure, cholesterol, type 2

Customer Question

The man I see has high blood pressure, cholesterol, type 2 diabetes and asthma. Is there anything that he could take to no longer have ED?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya, an Experienced General Physician attending you today.

Please wait while I'm typing your answer.

In between can I know his age? and is he on medcations for all the three conditions? Is the blood sugar level under control? Is he over weight or fit enough?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He is 66 and is overweight. He is on medication for all the conditions

Careful sugar control can prevent Nerve and Blood vessel damage. This can be achieved by taking regular medications, being on strict diabetic diet and regular exercise.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is that your final answer?

It is good that he is on medications for all the conditions. High cholesterol again can be prevented by good diet, exercise and regular medications

I'm typing answer for each condition. Any doubts in between, you can always ask me

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am wanting an ED solution

Asthma, and Asthma medications doesn't cause significant ED, but stress can aggravate ED, so avoid stress whenever possible.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He does have stress

To know the treatment of ED, first we need to know the cause of ED for him. Have a General check up, and know if his vitals, blood sugar levels,a nd cholesterol are under control. Try to make him stress less, he has to decrease his weight and regular exercise, along with good diet

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Maybe as I am not the patient the help from you is limited - agree?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you finished?

Not that way, there are medications that can be used for ED, before that the treatable causes should be corrected. What you mentioned, as high cholesterol, high BP, Diabetes, over-weight, stress all are causes of ED, and are correctable causes

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have really said nothing so far. Do I have to pay for our chat?

It is not a good option to suggest medications, and if I do so, it is wrong on my part. How ever f ED is troubling you more, your family doctor can examine you along with few blood tests to suggest you few medications. Remember these drugs have side effects again, and are warned for long term use.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not the patient. I want him to use substances that are compatible with his medical conditions and only with medical approval. Please answer my question about payment

Phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitors are one of the most widely used and effective types of medication for treating erectile dysfunction, these are tried after these steps

This is the next step:

A vacuum pump consists of a clear plastic tube that is connected to a pump, which is either hand or battery operated.

You place your penis in the tube and pump out all of the air. This creates a vacuum that causes the blood to fill your penis, making it erect

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please answer my question about payment

Hormonal therapy, penile implants, and surgery are final options which are planned based on the health condition. I have tried maxiumum to provide yu all the useful information.

I wish you pay and leave a positive rating.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I feel that your help has been limited probably because I am not the patent. I will not leave any feedback but feel it unfair that I pay anything

I'm trying to be good, and I have provided enough information about the condition of patient. Only if you leave positive rating, I'm compensated in just answer. [please leave from 3 to 5] any rating. It is not in my hands if you are not the patient, and that was your option.

Thanks for understanding

Good day!

My humble request to leave a positive rating! Thanks again

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But what about the payment?

It should be talked with administration. Not in my hands. For now, request to you leave a positive rating

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is the phone number for administration please?

No idea

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK, I will have to find it somehow. I will be more comfortable to leave feedback after speaking with them.

Can you consider my request to leave a positive rating for the time I spent in answering the question. You see I have answered all the possible options for he condition. I didn't know what more you expect, and you didn't ask me any specific questions either.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Best wishes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is our conversation over/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You don't respond. I am tired. Good night

Once you leave a rating! :)

and thanks for that!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Surely I can leave the rating tomorrow?

Best if you do that now!

You can contact me anytime in the same link after the rating. There will be no problem.

Thank you and Good night! Don't forget to leave a positive rating!

Wish you all the best in your life.