How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have suffered with severe skin problems past 9 years.

Customer Question

I have suffered with severe skin problems for the past 9 years. Dermatologist can not give me a diagnosis. Following extensive search I believe I have Pyrodermal Gangrenosum. By researching pictures of PG my lesions look the same and take a long time to
heal. Some of them are extremely painful even with strong prescription pain medications.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Did you have a biopsy? Can you attach the photos here? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Any medical problem? Any surgeries? Any medications? Any family medical history?