Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Only Hasan. Are you online

Customer Question

Only For Dr Hasan. Are you online
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. How can I help you ? Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wanted to discuss this sharp pain in the chest its been 3 days now.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Yes please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you remember i told you that i am having sharp or current type of pain in chest ..both side.... Specially when i try to breath heavily or bend .....its been 3 days ...is it trapped gas...
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your input. No not at all. It's not trapped gas. It's muscular pain or can be due to compressed nerve. Take Panadol thrice daily and you will start feeling better soon. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This pain is sadka type and its not constant even...secondly this makes my chest heavy ...hard to breath...i have a mild sour throat which iscoming and going... Can this be pleasury ....
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

No it's not pleurisy. It's nerve related. In nerve related pain the burning is felt. I reassure you that this is nothing else. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its not at all burning, its sharp pains... And entire chest...region...throat is hurting..
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Yes it's nerve compression. Sharp pains come from nerves. Throat pain is due to reflux. Don't worry dear there is nothing else possible with your history. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

You are most welcome :). I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards